24 August, 2017
– Better subscription experience.
– Job and report forms are now easier to use: advanced settings have been moved into a separate screen.
– “More” menu UI improvements.
– “About” screen UI improvements.
3 August, 2017
– Duplicate and delete functions with multiple selection for reports.
21 July, 2017
– Fixed issues with the Timed Premium upgrade.
28 February, 2017
– Fixed bug that could cause a crash at app launch.
– Fixed bug that could cause the Sessions screen to lose content under some circumstances.
– Removed status bar from launch screen.
– Fixed bug in the Apple Watch app that caused an incorrect live duration when showing a job in the recording state.
24 February, 2017
Timed is now free to download and use. In-app purchase is available to remove ads and support future development of Timed.
14 December, 2016
- New iOS 10 widget.
- iOS 10: when navigating back to a list, the list would become empty in some situations.
19 August, 2016
- Job timer operations on the Apple Watch app could fail under some circumstances.
- Today widget could crash in some situations.
- Sessions screen would not show current date automatically in some situations.
20 October, 2015
Bugs fixed in this version:
- Fixed “Handoff Failed” message when handing off location aware actions from Apple Watch app in iOS 9.
- Fixed bug that caused the first session’s colour indicator to go blank after a session deletion in Sessions.
- Fixed bug that caused touches to be ignored after transition animations in some circumstances (e.g. report results screen).
- Fixed bug that caused data shown by app badges, Today widget and Apple Watch app to go stale under certain circumstances.
- Fixed bug that prevented the Sessions screen from showing current day’s sessions by default.
13 September, 2015
- Fixed Sessions screen layout issues on the iPhone 6 Plus.
- Fixed bug that caused a crash when running a report with no matching sessions in some circumstances.
4 September, 2015
- New name: Timed.
- Brand new visual design.
- Improved user experience throughout the app.
- More powerful “jobs” concept replaces timers.
- Improved location awareness: automatic clock in’s and clock out’s.
- New Apple Watch App, Glance and Notifications.
- New notification centre widget.
- Automatic summaries: daily, weekly, monthly and all time running totals, by job and overall, ready for you on the app’s main screen at all times!
- Tons of bug fixes! 🙂